Drinking Water Systems
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. Great tasting water, free of contaminants like chlorine, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts and other pollutants with the Undersink Reverse Osmosis (RO) Drinking Water System.
It features a unique and elegant chrome, white or brushed nickel faucet available with or without an electronic monitor under the faucet that indicates when membrane/filters should be changed.
Expandable to a 4-stage, 5-stage or more system.
Available without standard filters to treat specific problem water needs.
The daily production rate of the ERO 375 is 17.4 gallons per day.
The ERO 375 automatically turns off when filters are removed. The ERO 375 system has been tested and certified by an independent testing laboratory, NSF International, and carries a 5 years warranty against defects and workmanship, for the whole system exclude the RO membrane, and 10 years on the storage tank. (The pre and post filters are not subject to warranty.)
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
- Choose from 5 distinctive faucets
- For use on chlorinated and non-chlorinated water supplies
- Features quick disconnect filters
- Features enhanced electronics which provides 2-way communication when combined with the 3500 Series water systems